a time of transition,
a time for moving into the stillness of winter
for growth &
At this time of year, more than any other, the autumn leaves remind me that it’s a time for letting go that which no longer serves, a time of slowing down and creating space for new things to grow.
I’ve met a lot of women lately feeling the pressure and craving more time to “be” rather than “do”? They find the “doing” so addictive, its hard to stop without feeling like they might go mad because the demands don’t stop, nor does the need to stay busy. Perhaps you feel it too – a longing to put down the things that are a burden and take time to be light and feel free from guilt or fear that the world might stop if you do.
Would you like to:
- Relieve the tension?
- Get grounded?
- Feel more balanced?
- Clear your mind?
- Learn how to de-stress, rather than be in distress?
- Let go the things that bother you?
- Find acceptance for things you can’t change?
- Feel lighter?
- Increase your resilience and build your immunity?
- Experience more inner peace?
- Love your life as it is without wishing it was another way?
Maybe you want to let go the worry and irritability – you want to blow it off, let it go and be present and more spontaneous.
- 6 weeks of 90 minute yoga & meditation classes, and
- A one day retreat in which we will practice yoga, meditation, spend some glorious time in nature (weather permitting), dive into deep relaxation and enjoy delicious vegetarian snacks, lunch and tea. Yum!
During the course:
- We will (re)visit the basics of yoga, building a gentle practice of postures for increasing strength and flexibility.
- You will experience a different meditation technique each week, drawing on the wisdom of the yoga sutras, Buddhism and the modern mindfulness teachings to cultivate more inner calm and spaciousness.
- You will meet like minded women, just like you.
Frequently Asked Questions?
What do I need to bring?
You will need your own yoga mat, a water bottle and a warm blanket for your shoulders when you are in meditation. Be sure to get a yoga mat, not an exercise mat, so you wrists are supported.
What if I have issues with my joints?
If you have issues with your knees, hips, spine, neck, shoulders, elbows or wrists, then drop me a message before registering, to discuss how I can modify the practices for you, so you can still take part and enjoy the benefits.
What if I have already done the Turn Up Your Zen Program?
For past participants of the Turn Up Your Zen program, this is a great chance to revisit the techniques in conjunction with mindful movement. If you are interested in finding out more about the meditation techniques you will be doing, then take at what’s covered in Turn UP Your Zen.
I can’t make all the sessions – do I have to commit to all of them?
Life is busy and i understand that sometimes you will have previous engagements. This is a course and its highly recommended that you commit to the 6 sessions. There’s no problem if you can’t make all the sessions, just let me know.
I can’t stay for the One Day Retreat, do I still have to pay for it?
If you can’t stay for the whole day, you can select the registration below that includes the 6 classes without the one day retreat.
I have a friend who’s like to come – but she can only do the one day retreat.
The one day retreat is open to anyone who wants to come. Simply visit the events page and you can book into that event only.
Got more questions?
I love hearing your questions, so please message me to ask.
Register below now.
Date & Time
Date(s) - 25/05/2018 - 29/06/2018
9:15 am - 10:45 am
Bookings are closed for this event.